Sunday, May 31, 2015

Darling Girl Cosmetics - An Order of Odds and Ends

I adore Darling Girl, and had to sneak in one last order before my No Buy is very strictly adhered to. It wasn't until I began posting that I realized this is a bit of a hodge-podge order. Susan must think I'm crazy! ;) 

Always wrapped pretty and like a present.


My order! Squee!!


I decided I needed green lip gloss. I have been pleased with Taupetation so I included Love and Melcancholy. More sparkles with Red. The red and gold glitter leave these guys looking orange. 


Little Black Dress is a cream eye shadow base. I have the white, marshmellow fluff and I wanted to see if the black was as pigmented as the white. My swatch below was disappointing, but I haven't really played with it. 

Even though this was a small order, two free samples were included! Yey! and *sigh* I like these.



GWP Wrecking Ball (I hope this goes permanent), Serpentine Wonder Wand. I'm find these are best used in very thin layers or they crease on my hooded eyelids. I also wanted Saucy Minx but it sold out very quickly.





On the Top Still at the Nerd table over and beside Little Black Dress. Bottom row: Serpentine Wonder Wand, Love and Melancholy Balm Gloss. 


I saw the listings for the filter faker perfecting powders, and I thought most would be too dark for me. However I'm include this sad photos as in the upper corner (the lower half has Still At the Nerd Table) is Heavenly. I'm going to try this out tomorrow and I suspect I'll be adding it to my wishlist. 

I think one of the best things about the No Buy I'm going on is I will be able to catch up with what I have. I could swear I ordered Air Kiss, a KISU, but I can't find it. I had a couple orders combined during my half-birthday emotional spending spree and that particular order was included (Susan contacted me and asked if I wanted to combine them! Awesome service!). I don't want to accuse her of not sending it, but I was so excited for it. I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if the kidlets tried to get it :(

Have you shopped at Darling Girl? Do you have trouble not ordering every beautiful GWP? What do you think about the TAT?


No comments:

Post a Comment