Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hello Waffle Swatch ALL the blushes*

I decided after my last Hello Waffle order I needed to share my blush love and swatch all the blushes!

There was some problems uploading so I'll have to do my best to place them in order,

*I'm acutally missing five blushes/highlighters. I'll be considering testing samples but if you wanted to send me the missing ones as a gift, I will be humble enough to accept.
I like both the matte and sparkle formulations.


From my last order! Yey!



Some favorites. 

A mini size blush/highlight.

Here they all. All lined up in a row.
Royale with Cheese,
Midna,
Pumpkin,
Rose-Coloured Glasses,
Moon Princess,
Likes Matte(r),
June Bug,
Coral Silk,
Belle,
Sweet Tea,
Lavender Cream,
Snow Castle.

All swatches are in this order. I intentionally tried to mix the purples in as markers for the photos.

I added April Visage extra Nothing But A Paper Bag. 

Wrist down: 
Snow Castle, Lavender Cream and Sweet Tea. A touch of Belle underneath.
Lavender Cream, Sweet Tea, Belle, Coral Silk. The difference between the last two was a more obvious in person than on my computer screen.


Sweet Tea, Belle, Coral Silk, June Bug and Likes Matte(r). Left of photo is over facial primer, right over bare skin. June Bug is a common favorite, but I really like the sample of Coral Silk on my face.


Coral Silk, June Bug, Likes Matte(r), Moon Princess, Rose Coloured Glasses.


Likes Matte(r), Moon Princess, Rose Coloured Glasses, Pumpkin, Midna and Royale with Cheese.

And in Three by Threes so that I may add descriptions.

Snow Castle

Lavender Cream

Sweet Tea


Sweet Tea at top

Belle

Coral Silk

June Bug


Likes Matte(r)

Moon Princess

Rose Coloured Glasses

Pumpkin

Midna

Royale with Cheese

Nothing but a Paper Bag


















Pumpkin, Midna, Royale with Cheese.





Nothing But A Paper Bag.





All the blushes in the dark, but you can read the labels.



All the blushes in LED lights. If only my children napped I might be able to do something ambitious like this during the day. Or comparing the purples and coral blushes of Hello Waffle and Glamour Doll Eyes.

My most used blush from Hello Waffle is Sweet Tea. I like it lightly on my face as a blush, I can almost contour with it, and I love it as a crease colour/blending shade on my eyes. 


All the blushes at night ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment