Thursday, February 4, 2016

Topbox January


This month was such a let down I almost emailed topbox to cancel or request anything that doesn't suck as much as this box. Topbox is Canadian (yay!) and for $12 per month plus taxes 4 samples are delivered to your door. 

This month I received duplicates of the last two years. Ugh. Duplicates I don't like. 
SeaRx lotion that cannot be used by breastfeeding mom. So this was gifted. 
la Roche-Posy Sustiane serum. I still can not tell what part of the body this is supposed to be used for - hair? face? skin? All the above? $59 for full size, $5 for this sample. Gah, I much rather have a latte. 
Cuccio nail lacquer in baby puke brown. $4.21. I'm never going to use this, and I feel awful it was sent to me to be wasted. 
Teeez Trend Cosmetics Read My Lips Lipstick. This I thought would be awesome! And the packaging is nice. Then you put it on and try to suffer the overwhelmingly strong crayon smell. I'm not keen on this formula at all. $28.94. 




It is really nice they include the information sheet. So that's a plus. I opted for the environmentally friendly bag this month, so I don't even have the tube to repurpose. 



So disappointing. I hope next month is better. 

I paid $13ish with taxes, and this box was valued around $35. But most of that is the awful smelling lipstick. 

I would go back in time and not buy this month if that was an option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment